This sheet will provide you all information regarding admission, from NURSERY, L.K.G & U.K.G for the session 2022-2023.
ADMISSION FORMS FOR THE SESSION 2022-2023 ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR SCHOOL WEBSITE FROM OCTOBER 04, 2021 TO OCTOBER 09, 2021. KINDLY READ THE ADMISSION FORM VERY CAREFULLY, BEFORE YOU FILL IN THE DETAILS. ALL ENTRIES THEREIN, MUST BE MADE IN COMPLETE BLOCK LETTERS.
1. Children born between the 1st April 2018 and the 31st March 2019 will be eligible to apply for admission to the Nursery Class.
2. Children born between the 1st April 2017 and the 31st March 2018 will be eligible to apply for admission to the L.K.G. Class.
3. Children born between the 1st April 2016 and the 31st March 2017 will be eligible to apply for admission to the U.K.G. Class.
1. ONE Photocopy of any one of the following acceptable Birth Certificates:
(i) Baptismal Certificate (in the case of a Catholic/Christian)
(ii) Birth Certificate from the:
(a) Municipality/Corporation (b) Notified Area Committee
(c) Office of Birth and Death (d) P.T. II order (for Defense Personal)
(i) The Birth Certificate must carry the name of the applicant, and the date of registration must be within the month of the candidate’s birth.
(iii) The Photocopy of the hospital Certificate /medical book could be attached along with the birth Certificate, as further evidence.
(iv) Photo copy of Aadhar Card of student (Compulsory).
2. One fit-in size photograph with both the parents with the applicant in between must be axed in the place provided on top of the application form. And one photograph with Escort must be submitted in school.
3. Children of B.P.L.,ST, SC and OBC categories should attach to the Application Form an attested Photo Copy of authentic document certifying their status.
4. A list of selected candidates will be posted in the School Notice Board in-front of our school on January 15, 2022. This list will be final and no further enquiries will be entertained.
NOTE : ADMISSION FORM COST IS RS. 200/-, PAYABLE via online Link and receipt to be submitted at School Office along with the other documents at the time of admission.
1.Admission to the school is open to all candidates irrespective of caste, creed and socio-economic background admission is subject to merit and vacancy. Students are ordinarily admitted only at the beginning of the school
year. 25% seats will be reserve for B.P.L. candidates.
2. Great care should be taken to ascertain in the correct date of birth before entering it in the form as the date once entered into our record will not be changed under any circumstances.
3. Children of ST, SC, OBC and B.P. L. categories should attach to this form and attested copy of authentic documents certifying their status.
4.Students are expected to arrive at the school before the assembly bell. The School gate will close immediately after the assembly bell. Student will not be allowed after assembly bell.
5. Ensure that your child attends school neatly dressed in the prescribed school uniform. Do not sent your child to school if he/she is unwell.A Student Who has reported unfit whatsoever ground, will not be permitted to attend weekly test, and send back home. Students sent home with an escort will be charged@Rs. @2-perK.M
6. Students should be present on the first day of the School. After a vacation, attendance on the first day inthe school is compulsory. If absent in any reasons he/she will have to pay re-admission fee when he/shereturn to school. Any prior information regarding absence will not be accepted.
7. A Candidate who has attended a recognised school can not be admitted without a transfer certificate from the school last attended and should have gained promotion to the class in which they are being admitted.
8. Being an English Medium School, oral communication in English is compulsory to maintain high degree of Standard of English for success in the Council Examination. Any Violation, without just cause is punishable.
9. The school will not be responsible for the goods lost by the students belonging to them, it is advisable not
bring any valuable articles to the school.
10. The school attaches importance to regular attendance because children learn by sharing knowledge
actively in class
11. Absence from school must be explained by the parent in the absence record which is found in the diary
before if can be condoned and the student admitted into class
13. No leave will be sanctioned during the school year.
14. The last day of payment is the 20th of every calender month. A late fee of Rs. 5/- day will be charged thereafter, if 20th is a holiday then last working day before 20th will be treated as the last day for paying fees. A student who has not paid fees by 25th of each calendar month will not be allowed to attend school the next day. Fees defaulting parents will be informed verbally through the students, regarding the arrears of tuition fee payments.
15. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
16. Students and parents of Vig English School assumes the obligation to conduct themselves at all times in accordance with the highest standard of Discipline and Quality, Excellence in Education and Character.
17. The School authorities reserve the right to relax, change and amend the rules at any time for the efficient running of the school.
Chhota Govindpur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. India - 831015
9264444656, 9264444648,0657 - 2276447,